Yahoo has recently (October, 2013) revamped its email services. Earlier, the mails in Yahoo Mail were displayed individually, i.e., each message was displayed separately, unlike Gmail where you can view related messages in the form of a threaded conversation. Now, Yahoo has also started displaying the email messages in the form of a threaded conversation. This means that if you receive an email from a friend, and if you reply to it or forward it to someone else, all these messages will be grouped together in the form of a threaded conversation. This makes it easy to view all connected messages at one place. However, there may be some people who may still desire to continue viewing the messages individually. Luckily, you can easily change the settings that enable you to decide whether you would like to view connected messages in the form of threaded conversation or individually. Here is how to do it.
1. Login to your Yahoo Mail account.
2. Click the Settings icon in the right-top corner of the Yahoo Mail page.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
4. A new Settings dialog box appears on screen. From the left pane of this dialog box, select Viewing email option.
5. If you want to disable Conversations, unselect the check box that says Enable conversations. This means that you’ll able to view the messages individually. On the other hand, if you want to enable Conversations, select the check box that says Enable conversations. This will ensure that Yahoo will show email messages grouped together with their respective replies.
6. Click Save button to save your changes.